The MOMS Club® of Reston has expanded to Herndon and Sterling! We are a social support for mothers who primarily stay at home with their children, including those with home-based businesses or who work part-time or flex schedules. Most of our activities are planned during weekdays for this reason.
- Support and friendship
- Outdoor and virtual events throughout the month
- Weekly play dates with other children
- Special speaker and community events
- Visits to area parks, farms and fire stations
- Moms' Night Out (MNO) activities once a month
- Occasional weekend meetups
- Family activities
- Introduction to local resources
- Private group Facebook page to share information, referrals and local events
Our chapter boundary requires that you are a mom living in Reston (20190, 20191, 20194), Herndon (20170, 20171), or Sterling (20164, 20165, 20166). We are completely volunteer-run and we ask that members support the club by hosting activities and volunteering as Board members. We hold monthly meetings. Please contact us to visit a meeting!